Structure and Mixing Principle of Continuous Mixer
- • Shape that makes the most advantage out of batch-type non-gravity mixer.
- • Form with attached non-gravity mixer.
- • Mixing and conveying of raw materials are performed simultaneously by rotation of paddles.
- • Inputs and discharges of raw materials are simultaneously processed, enhancing production per unit time.
- Paddle Mechanism
- Paddle Layout
Characteristics of Continuous Mixer
- • It is easy to mix raw materials even with large difference in particle size andproportion.
- • It is possible to mix fragile raw materials.
- • Takes up less space than other continuous mixers.
- • Easy to continuously produce single type of product.
- • Facility is simplified, no need for complex facilities.
- • Advantageous not only for mass production but also for small production sites.
- Continuous zero gravity mixer 1 (pilot)
- Continuous zero gravity mixer 2 (pilot)
- Continuous zero gravity mixer 3 (pilot)
- Continuous zero gravity mixer
|Food industry||Coffee, frozen vegetables, seasoning, ramen seasoning, cereal, sugar, salt, etc.|
|Chemical industry||Carbon products, detergents, fragrance, PC, etc.|
|Ceramic||Refractory, flame retardant, clay / sand|
|Dry Mortar||Cement, building materials, fly ash|
|Pharmaceutical Industry||Animal medicine, pesticide|
|Other fields||Liquid coating field|